Monday, July 12, 2010

This was supposed to be posted loooongggg back..

more precisely lik 14th of june or something!! one month really?!!?! S.A.D.


so i finally shifted to pune! still unpacking! this is the first time i saw my new house...and it looks smaller than my previous one..but its cosy!!

i already decided my favourit-est part of the whole house! tada-da-da-tada...the balcony! its BEeggG! with a small hillock right in front..literally about 50 m from the tower! and since its raining there are like small waterfalls all over it! its like lonavla came right in front of you..or maybe like how the mumbai-pune expressway looks in the rainy season!! i absolutely LOVE it!

now i have to get back to planning my room with my sister..gonna try and be creative. i want something that looks like konkona sensharma's flat shown in 'wake up sid'. it was so nice and airy! but i doubt my interior decorating skills very much! whatever...lets see how it comes out!

:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)