Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain fall on your face with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.

Threw out my old raincoat
Set sail without a boat
For places somewhere far beyond my dreams
As the sky came pourin' down
I laid down on the ground
Like I was dreamin'
I let the feelin' wash all over me
Rain, rain love come down, all around me
Rain, rain love so glad ya finally found me



the rain makes me dance, skip and wear bright colours..

i love the feel of rain on my face..

the noise of raindrops on rooftops..

the smell of wet mud just after a shower...

twirling my pink umbrella..

the way everything looks so much more greener...

jumping into puddles...splashing water all around..

getting wet in the middle of the night...

playing basketball in the rains...

walking with your love in the same umbrella...

treks on hills with windcheaters and sport shoes..

hot huge mugs of coffee and terraces...


and loads of singing just because you are happy...
:)

I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again. :)
-Arthur Freed

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)