Monday, July 12, 2010

Long post ahead...possibly boring too! cause i am bored right now!

ohk..i am real BaD with post titles! :|
whatever..

finally INTERNET CONNECTION!!
i hateeeee not being without it...i hate having to check my facebook updates and especially notifications through my cell...hate going to that dingy old rat-hole of a cybercafe (ohk it wasn't that bad...but still!!)...hate posting from there (now you know why i didn't)..
and right now the thing i hate the most is that over the past month i had made mental notes about things that i wanted to post about...and i have completely forgotten what they were..
note to myself..do not make mental notes..you have a BAADDD memory! :@

whatever...so since i can't think about any particular thing to write about..i am planning to go on random mode and post whatever interesting things i remember over the past one month or so!

-----
so the last two days were tooo awesome!...actually well not that awesome..i mean i have had better days but you know when after a long period of an E.M.P.T.Y. and sad life you get even two days where you do different...exciting...and new things...it IS very awesome!
i tried hookah...and i am oh-so-pro! i don't know how that makes me feel actually! i am very happy about that but it kinda scares me too you know! like i think i am already addicted or something! whatever i enjoyed it so i am not trying not to think too much about it!

-----
on Thursday last week i walked 35 kms..do not ask details!! :|

-----
last week i fell into this tank in our college...i think it had rainwater or something..along with some rotten leaves and HUGE cockroaches!!

it was our horticulture practical..and we were learning about the dracina species..and around nine of us stood on this cement structure covered with leaves and all..before i could even write 'dra' in my book the whole cement structure crumbled and broke...

for the first few seconds i thought it was an earthquake and we were all falling into the earth..then i realised that there was water around me...i got scared that it was some nala or something...i have heard really scary stories of people being washed away into the sea! and then i finally touched solid ground to realise that i was in this tank with iron rods jutting all around me...few roaches here and there (damn those creatures! they can survive anywhere!)...and broken twigs and rotten leaves all around me!! BLEH!

i HATE such embarrassing things! i went back home half wet and half dry! i couldn't even camouflage with the crowd since it hadn't rained at all that day!! and everyone was staring at me like i was an animal who escaped from the zoo! jobless fuckers! worst part...my friends are laughing about that incident till this date! hmppphh.

-----

i shifted and i love my new house...
and i have this huge crossword down the road...and like a very characteristic jobless person i keep going there like almost every alternate day! i have already read like 3 complete books there! i hope they don't kick me out the next time i go!! :|

P.S.-
after writing this post i realised either two things:
2. that my memory is too horrible for words coz all i can remember is three interesting incidents!
1. or that my life has come to this VERYYY boring patch where there wasn't anything interesting happening!!

and according to me i think its a bit of both! -_-
whatever...good news..since the last two days it hasn't been that bad..and hopefully it will keep getting better!

P.P.S.-
Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.
Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
For me it happens all the time.

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk,
And I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.

I L.O.V.E. this song!
and i think i am missing having a guy in my life..i just realised that i haven't even had a crush for around 3 months now! and feels more like a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)